Monday, June 6, 2011

Once upon a time....

Our Dunn story starts with a little place called 1-800 CONTACTS. Long story short, I saw on an email list that a Mr. Miles Dunn was signed up for Co-ed softball and I happened to think he was handsome and wanted to get to know him better. So, I signed up for the one sport I was never interested in. After noticing each other at practice and sitting next to each other at work, I finally got that one special email (yes, email) from the mr. asking me if I would like to go out sometime.

Soooo......


After one year of friendship.......



Four months of serious dating......




An engagement on October 27th, 2010......



One purchased home April 28,2010.....


there was finally a wedding on May 7th 2011!


Thus closes the chapter of dating and engagements and leaves us with another one to fill. I'm excited for what it will bring. We have already had a wonderful month (as of tomorrow) of marriage and so far it's the best thing ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment